New Delhi: If you are a newly wedded romantic couple and willing to have a heaven-like abode, you must take care of the interior of your room which plays a vital role in balancing the mood and enhancing the love in the relationship.
Here we are producing some tips to increase the beauty as well as atmosphere of your love making place! Please go through them below:
* People should start by keeping in mind the wardrobe space. It should be sufficient for two people and have enough storage for Indian and western wear.
* The room should have a neutral colour neither too feminine nor too masculine. A good blend may be neutral tones with a hint of gold. Accentuate the bed wall with a nice wallpaper to highlight the main wall of the bedroom.
* There should be space for candles and pictures.
* In a corner of the room, there should be a dresser space to accommodate makeup and vanity items, with good lighting and supported by electric connection to use hair dryer and other accessories.
* A wall clock adds character to a wall. Choose one that goes with the theme of the room.
* The room should have a two-layer curtain, a sheer and a main drape with a blackout lining which would ensure privacy and no filtration of light through the drapes.
* Invest in a rug for the room as it completes the look of the room.
* One of the most important requirements is the need for a good mattress and cushions for the bed.
* There should be a romantic corner. That one special place can be created to make best memories.
IN NEXT SLIDES: MORE PICTURES: