Lucknow: The melodrama in the ruling Yadav clan in Uttar Pradesh concluded with the expulsion of chief minister Akhilesh Yadav and party general secretary Ram Gopal Yadav was revoked with immediate affect.
The announcement was made by Shivpal Yadav during a press conference here on Saturday.
Stressing that there are no more grudges among us, Shivpal said party leaders will sit together to resolve the poll issues and discuss the ticket distribution.
Shivpal said, “The expulsion of Akhilesh Yadav and Ram Gopal Yadav has been revoked with immediate affect on orders of Mulayam Singh Yadav.”
“Samajwadi Party will fight unitedly against communal forces,” added Shivpal.
What else Shivpal said?
– Samajwadi Party is the only party who has worked for the development of Uttar Pradesh.
– Akhilesh Yadav government fulfilled all the promises made by it.
– We will form a full majority government in the state.
– It is important to be disciplined.
– BJP’s move of demonetisation has created an emergency like situation in the country.