Kanpur: In reply to Prime minister Narendra Modi’s SCAM barb, the Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi on Sunday redefined it as ‘Sewa’, ‘Courage’, ‘Ability’, ‘Modesty’.
Speaking at a rally in Kanpur in Uttar Pradesh, Rahul attacked PM Modi by saying that people who do scams, see scams everywhere.
Samajwadi President and Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav too shared the stage with Rahul in Kanpur.
Speaking over the demonetisation move of the Centre, Rahul said that people of Uttar Pradesh will give PM a befitting reply in UP Assembly Elections.
What else Rahul Gandhi said?
– I am against corruption but unfortunately, there was no rich person in bank queue post demonetisation.
– The problems have been only faced by our farmers and poor.
– PM Modi stopped talking about Bihar after BJP lost there. The same will happen in Uttar Pradesh.
What Akhilesh Yadav said?
– Narendra Modi government at the Centre failed completely in past two and half years.
– Modi’s Swacch Bharat Abhiyaan turned out a political gimmick.
– Condition of Rivers are same as they were brfore.
– Samajwadi Party will bring Metro in Kanpur if voted to power again.
– One crore people will get benefit of Samajwadi Pension scheme.