Lucknow: Life is a precious gift of God… and giving birth to it and nurturing it is the most pleasant feeling in the world.
You want to love, care and protect you new born and give him/her all the warmth you could. You would fondle and kiss the small beautiful creation of the lord and will keep it so close to you that the harsh world outside your arms could never touch the soft and gentle skin of your little one.
If giving birth to a child fills your heart with so much of emotions, wonder what a feeling would it be when you are gifted with five such priceless gifts from the heaven…?
A couple from Western Australia has been blessed with such a present in the month of Januray last, when Tiffany, Penelope, Beatrix, Allie, and Keith were introduced to the world by Kimberley and Vaughn Tucci.
A gorgeous photoshoot, of the babies, which is going viral for the adorable reasons has made the whole social media go ‘ooh’ and ‘aah’.
Story of the couple and these quintuplets:
- The couple, Kimberley and Vaughn Tucci, were already parents to two daughters when they decided to have another child.
- The parents-to-be were happily surprised to find out that they were expecting not one but five children, four girls and a boy.
- Right from the time they were conceived, the Tuccis have been documenting Kim’s pregnancy and birth of the quintuplets on their Facebook page, ‘Surprised by Five’.
- The couple have been sharing their pregnancy tests, sonograms, feelings, fears and all with the world, since then, on their Facebook page.
- It is Kim and Vaughn’s dream to be able to own a car that can fit all of their children.
- At the moment, they have to take three separate cars anytime they need to travel with the babies, which makes going anywhere as a family is all but impossible.
- Kim’s grandmother has also set up a ‘Go Fund page’ to help the parents of seven buy a minivan to travel in with their babies.
What the mother of these tiny tots posted on her Fb page:
- “50 fingers 50 toes, 6 hearts beating at once” – that’s how mum Kimberley Tucci, 26, described the birth of her ‘surprise’ quintuplets on Facebook.
- “After my initial ultrasound I was told I could consider the selection method to give 2 babies the best chance in life… I watched a YouTube video on the procedure and I cried, I could never do that! Was I selfish for not giving two the chance of 100% survival?? All I know is that I already love them, and with every heartbeat I hear, I connect with them more.”
In slides: See ahead the adorable pictures of the quintuplets and their proud parents… (Picture Credits: Facebook Pages– Erin Elizabeth Photography and Surprise by five)