Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro likely to have 6GB RAM, 16MP cameras
Bengaluru: Samsung has been in talks in the smartphone market for their rumoured upcoming handset Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro, which is expected to be launched in India with some extraordinary features.
The latest revelations about the high-tech smartphone suggest that it would have 6GB RAM and 16MP rear and front facing cameras which is very unusual for the latest generation smartphones.
Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro rumoured features and specifications:
- The smartphone is expected to come with a 5.7 inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen.
- It would run on Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow).
- The handset would have a Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 Octa-Core processor.
- It is likely to have two variants – 64GB/128GB with 4GB and 6GB RAM respectively.
- It’s memory would be expandable up to 256GB by using microSD card (Using SIM 2 slot).
- It is expected to have 16MP rear camera with autofocus dual-LED flash.
- Surprisingly, it would have a same strength front facing camera of 16MP.
- It is likely to have a 3300 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro is expected to come with a price tag of around Rs 30,000 in the Indian markets.