Chandauli/Bhadohi: Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) supremo Mayawati on Thursday claimed that Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav is the ‘nephew’ of Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) president Amit Shah.
The BSP chief addressed two back to back election rallies in Chandauli and Bhadohi districts of Uttar Pradesh. “PM Modi shares old friendship with Samajwadi Party founder Mulayam Singh Yadav and they still talk to each other secretly,” she said, adding, “It means SP’s ‘babua’ is the nephew of the prime minister and BJP chief.”
She also mocked PM Modi and Shah calling them the ‘guru-chela’ duo of BJP. “Modi and Shah are the guru and chela who appear on top of every poster of BJP,” she said.
Mayawati also exuded confidence of winning the Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections with majority, saying, “The enormous crowd at my rallies has confirmed that the wave is in BSP’s favour.”
“BSP has received unprecedented support of the voters in the first five phases of the UP polls. People have decided to overthrow the ‘jungleraj’ of Samajwadi Party from the state,” she added.
What else Mayawati said?
- SP and BJP have not undertaken a single developmental work in UP.
- They have been neglecting the poor and Dalit.
- People are very miffed with their leadership.
- SP and BJP have understood that they are going to lose the elections to BSP.
- BJP has seen the approaching defeat and that is why they have not named their chief ministerial candidate yet.
- CM Akhilesh Yadav has a tainted image.
- Under SP’s rule, goons have grabbed the lands of poor.
- This time people of the state will decide that which kind of governance they want in their state.
- SP has misused crores of rupees on media promotions.
- That money could have been used for the development of poor section of UP.
- All the development claims made by SP were undertaken by erstwhile BSP government.
- SP has just renamed my projects to make them their own.