Lucknow: On the 115th birth anniversary of Jayaprakash Narayan, popularly known as Lok Nayak, Former Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Akhilesh Yadav, on Wednesday, visited JP Centre and laid a wreath to the statue of Indian Independence activist. He also stated that this centre and museum was made in his remembrance.
Yadav said that people have supported the leader in the Non-congressism movement raised by him.
“Once again, we (Samajwadi Party) will work for the progress of JP movement. Under this campaign, we will also provide employment to the youth and rights to the farmers,” the SP President said.
The event also marked the presence of SP State President Naresh Uttam, MLC Rajpal Kashyap, Santosh Yadav, and leader of opposition Ram Govind Chaudhary, Ahmed Hasan including others.
Father plays an important role in child’s success:
- Only the father can provide right path to their sons and if they start hiding the flaws and weakness of their child then that child can never bag success.
- My father used to tell us our mistakes at each and every stage of our lives and we always tried to overcome our shortcomings.
Talking about Media:
Now a days, media is easily attacked by the leaders if anything is published against the government or the leaders of government.
If a journalist reports anything against the government, he/she can lose his/her life.
Beware of the BJP Government:
Attacking at the JP Centre’s matter, Akhilesh stated:
- BJP government has intentionally stopped the development of the building.
- Government is putting fake charges of criminal offense on the Samajwadi workers.
- The Uttar Pradesh Government has also promised to clean Ganga-Yamuna river but they did nothing.
- Gomti river, Hindon river were cleaned during Samajwadi party regime.
- BJP government can only make promises and break it later.
- All, we have to do is to be aware of this government.