Lucknow: Reiterating that his government will follow the principle of ‘Sabka Saath Sabka Vikas’, the new Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister yogi Adityanath said that all the pre-poll promises made by the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) will be implemented in toto, and his government will follow the guidelines of Prime Minister Narendra Modi to deliver corruption free and transparent administration.
Charting out his government’s priorities, Mr Yogi said that the agriculture sector would be taken special care of and welfare of farmers and farm laboures would be top on his government agendas.
In his first address to media after holding the chair, Adityanath claimed that due to mis-governance by previous governments, the state has lagged behind in the race of development and his council of ministers will work for every section of the society without being biased to any caste or community.
He said, “Administration will be made accountable and answerable for the development works without any discrimination.”
What else Adityanath said?
- The biggest objective of my government is to bring on track the derailed law and order situation in the state.
- We will fulfill all the promises made to the people of the state.
- Youth in the state has suffered a lot.
- We will create opportunities so they can get jobs in their own state.
- The BJP government had vowed development through sabka sath sabka vikas which will be taken forward.
Ministers have been requested to give details of their income, movable and immovable properties within 15 days to the party and the principle secretary to the chief minister, said UP cabinet minister Srikant Sharma.
CM has also requested his council of ministers to refrain from making unnecessary statements which can hurt someone’s sentiments, he added.