Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on Tuesday called the third meeting of his Cabinet ministers in Lucknow. The Cabinet members discussed a range of issues and took several important decisions.
Keys decisions taken by the Yogi’s cabinet:
- State government will allocate lands to Centre for setting up of 20 agriculture centre (ICAR) in Uttar Pradesh.
- Film made on the life of prominent politician Rajmata Scindia: Ek Thi Rani, will become tax free in Uttar Pradesh.
- Agra Airport has been renamed as Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyay Airport, while Gorakhpur Airport is now Mahayogi Gorakhnath Airport.
- Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojna was not implemented properly in the previous Uttar Pradesh government, but under the Yogi government, farmers will get full benefit of the same.
- Viklang Jan Vikas department has been renamed to Divyang Jan Sashaktikaran department.
- Every agricultural science center has been allotted 30 acre land, said principle secretary Rajneesh Gupta.