Lucknow: Sharpening her attack on Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Bahujan Samaj Party supremo Mayawati on Tuesday said that demonetisation is the black chapter in the history of India. She said several people have lost their lives on the name of curbing black money.
“Centre is harassing the people and not working for the welfare of the people. I am here to alert the UP people about the policies of Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) before upcoming 2017 Vidhan Sabha elections,” said Mayawati.
Mayawati said that PM Modi should answer the pubic about the number of disclosures of black money holders. She further stated that the saffron party is following Congress party’s way of fooling the public.
BSP Supremo said that people of every caste will vote for her party as they have realised that it is only BSP which could do welfare of Uttar Pradesh. She warned public not to vote for Congress as it would benefit BJP.
“BSP respected people of every section irrespective of any caste. We even raised voice for the reservation of poor upper caste people,” said Mayawati.
What else Mayawati said?
- PM Modi had promised that people of India would get relieved after 50 days of demonetisation but nothing changed.
- If saffron party really wants to clear the confusions of a common man, it should direct its leaders to submit the details of their bank account transactions before November 8, 2016.
- The record of transactions before November 8 should be made public.
- Common people are suffering on the name of eradication of corruption.
- Public need not to get trapped in BJP’s conspiracy
- Prime Minister Narendra Mod’s demonetisation scheme was ill-conceived . It was launched without proper planning owing to which opposition parties are united to counter it.
- Samajwadi Party and Bharatiya Janata Party have a tacit understanding.
- Both in terms of speech and crowd; the Modi rally at Lucknow was a flop show. The crowd mainly consisted of die hard party workers or hired people.
- BJP will suffer a defeat in UP elections as it faced in the Bihar elections.
Attacking Samajwadi Party, Mayawati said Muslims should not waste their votes on SP as family feud has divided SP into two groups. “Several big schemes are being announced by both SP and BJP recently. These all are just poll gimmicks to distract the pubic,” said Mayawati.