CM Yogi, inaugurates the Queen Huh Memorial at Queen Huh Park in Ayodhya
Ayodhya: Ayodhya Deepotsav 2018 entered the Guinness Book of Record for lighting over 3 lakh lamps on the bank of River Sarayu. The dazzling event marked the presence of Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath and South Korean first lady Kim-Jung Sook.
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister and South Korean first lady attended the grand finale of the three day celebration in Ayodhya here on Tuesday.
The grand programme marked the lighting of a record 3,01,152 earthen lamps. The event comes amid growing demand for fast tracking the building of a Ram Temple at the disputed Ram Janambhoomi site.
South Korean and Indian artists together performed at the Queen Hau Park in Ayodhya.
CM Live from Ayodhya:
- Ayodhya Deepostav 2018 enters Guinness Book of Record for lighting 3,01,152 earthen lamps, on the bank of River Sarayu.
- South Korean first lady Kim-Jung Sook and UP CM Yogi Adityanath perform ‘Aarti’ on banks of Sarayu river.
- Faizabad will now be known as Ayodhya.
- A medical college will be established here in Ayodhya.
- I want it to be named after King Dasharatha.
- We will also construct an airport here named after Lord Ram